April 17, 2012

Reading List Update


1. Your One-Year-Old: The Fun-Loving, Fussy 12-To 24-Month-Old 
2. The Invention of Hugo Cabret
3. The 10 Habits of Happy Mothers: Reclaiming Our Passion, Purpose, and Sanity*
4. I Feel Bad About My Neck: And Other Thoughts On Being a Woman
5. Grimm's Fairy Stories
6. The Hunger Games Trilogy
9. The Happiest Toddler on the Block
10. Loving the Little Years: Motherhood in the Trenches
11. The Husband Project: 21 Days of Loving Your Man--on Purpose and with a Plan
12. Rekindling the Romance: Loving the Love of Your Life
13. One of Us Must Be Crazy. . .and I'm Pretty Sure It's You: Making Sense of the Differences That Divide Us
14. Have a New You by Friday: How to Accept Yourself, Boost Your Confidence & Change Your Life in 5 Days
15. The Money Saving Mom's Budget: Slash Your Spending, Pay Down Your Debt, Streamline Your Life, and Save Thousands a Year
16. Calm My Anxious Heart: A Woman's Guide to Finding Contentment
17. Yes!: 50 Scientifically Proven Ways to Be Persuasive
18. Influence: Science and Practice
19. Radical: Taking Back Your Faith from the American Dream
20. Networking Magic: Find the Best - from Doctors, Lawyers, and Accountants to Homes, Schools, and Jobs
21. Crazy Love: Overwhelmed by a Relentless God
22. The Chronicles of Harris Burdick: Fourteen Amazing Authors Tell the Tales
23. Wonderstruck
24. Daisy Fay and the Miracle Man: A Novel
25.168 Hours: You Have More Time Than You Think
26. Fool: A Novel
27. A Prayer for Owen Meany
28. I Never Promised You a Rose Garden: A Novel
29. The Help
*Did not finish

Well, I've read quite a bit since last time I've updated: 6 total! March flew by and April's following suit, but I'm glad I still managed to read. I've fallen behind on my Bible reading by a week, but I'm hoping to get caught up on that soon.

How are you doing so far with your reading list?

No comments:

Post a Comment